2017 League Rules
The rules listed below are our general league rules and there may be minor changes based on the specific league you have joined. If you have any questions please do not hesitate to ask.
- When checking in to play you must pay your $25.00 round fee ($30 on Fri-Sunday) in advance or start a tab. You also must have your $50.00 registration fee paid by the time you play your first round.
- You will be allowed 60 minutes for your round which will include any warm up time you may want/need.
- You may play the ball anywhere off the mat for any lie.
- All men will play from Amateur Tees (white) and the women will play from the Ladies tees (red). The 10 foot gimmie will be standard. Everything else will be set to default settings unless noted in the weekly schedule.
- You must print the scorecard after your round in order for it to count. If you fail to print your scorecard that round will not count and you will need to replay the round.
Prizes will be determined later once the field is set. We are actively looking for sponsors as well and will take any sponsor rewards and add them to the prize pool as they become available.
Each member will play one round per week. Tuesday night at 6pm will be the dedicated League night and all are encouraged to play their league round at that time. However league rounds may be played at any time but must be completed by the following Saturday at close of business.
Players can play as far as 3 rounds ahead. Example: Gregory needs to go out of town and will not be able to play for 3 weeks. He could play those rounds before he leaves to stay current. He could not miss those rounds and make them up after those rounds are closed.
Important things to be aware of about Mulligans:
- Please be aware that movement near the tracks while the simulator is prepared to register a shot can cause a false shot. Mulligans are not allowed during league play. In the event that you accidentally register a shot you must contact one of the staff immediately.
- In order to uphold the fairness of the league, this will be left to the discretion of league administrators.
- To prevent this from happening, please be prompt in retrieving your ball or pick the ball up with your hand when going to retrieve it instead of dragging the ball back across the tracks with a club.
- If a player makes a stroke and it does not register it will not be counted and may be played again without penalty.If a player plays out of turn a mulligan will be given for that stroke.
This should cover everything. If you have any further questions don’t hesitate to ask.